Lanko 173 Internal / External Floor Leveller is a cement based levelling compound for use over concrete sub-floors prior to the application of floor coverings.
Lanko 173 Floor Leveller is ideal for repairing small holes, static cracks and depressions. It requires the addition of only potable water to achieve a highly fluid consistency producing a smooth, level, and hard surface.
Lanko 173 Floor Leveller can be applied in multiple layers with each layer being no more than 25mm thick or can be economically extended with a graded aggregate to fill greater depths.
Features & Benefits:
- Replaces traditional sand/cement screeds
- Internal / External.
- Ideal over concrete sub-floors
- Can be tiled over in 4 hours
- Ideal for repairing holes, static cracks and depressions
- Can be feather-edged.
- Eliminates or minimises trowelling.
- Can be applied in multiple layers at 25mm think.
- Can be economically extended with a graded aggregate to fill greater depths