Information about the customer, such as name, address and contact details.
Credit card details and payment information.
Collection of personal information & why it is collected:
Tilermade only collects personal information which is reasonably necessary to enable us to complete the process of the incoming orders.
The kinds of personal information collected and which Tilermade holds includes:
Identification information about an individual, in particular, full name, address, contact details (email and telephone number).
Use and disclosure of personal information:
Tilermade will NOT disclose personal information to any local or overseas recipient.
Tilermade will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information collected is:
- Accurate, up-to-date, complete, relevant and not misleading;
- Protected from misuse, interference and loss;
- Protected from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure;
- Securely stored on our server and otherwise at one or more of our various business premises within Australia;
- Destroyed when no longer needed by our organization or required to be retained by Australian law.
Some of the security measures we have in place to protect personal information include:
- Secured server for our computer network;
- Restriction of access to relevant personnel only;
- Internal training of relevant personnel regarding our obligations with respect to the handling and management of personal information;
- Also, Tilermade will NOT adopt any government related identifier for an individual unless this information is required or authorized by Australian law;
Direct marketing communications:
All direct marketing communications issued by Tilermade contain a link, customers may easily use to not receive further communications and marketing material (opt out) and we will promptly action any such request without delay.
Tilermade will NOT collect sensitive information about an individual unless:
- The individual consents and such information is reasonably necessary or directly relevant to our business functions and activities;
- Such collection is required or authorized by Australian law;
Any individual about whom Tilermade holds personal information may contact our office to:
- Gain access to and/or seek the correction or updating of such information;
- Have personal information added to, or removed from our Marketing Database or website;
- Tilermade will NOT charge an individual at all for making a request to correct/update personal information, or to associate an individual's statement with his/her personal information.
- Clearance and end of patches products are exempt from being returned;
- Goods must be of current stock and shade;
- To complete your return, we require the invoice or proof of purchase;
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging;
- Our return policy lasts 7 days after you pick up the order. If 7 days have gone by since your pickup date, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange;
- The customer is solely responsible of returning goods to our store;
- No credit will be allowed on goods that have been sold at a special discounted price, or that have been purchased from another merchant or wholesaler, or that do not meet the credit requirements set out above;
Refunds (if applicable):
Once your return is received, inspected and approved, we will send you an email confirming that we have received your returned item, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 3-5 business days.
Exchanges (if applicable):
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and bring your item to: 220 Old Cleveland Road, Coorparoo, Queensland 4151.
Terms & Conditions
- This website is operated by Tilermade. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Tilermade only. We manage this website, including all information, tools and services;
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website or online shop. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These terms are to be applied to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers and merchants;
- Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms & conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms & conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes;
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you;
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time;
- You understand that your credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks and Tilermade do NOT have any form of access to it;
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice;
- Certain products may be available exclusively online through our online shop or website. These products may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy;
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate;
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time;
- By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate account information for all the purchases made at our store. You also agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and payment details, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you if needed;
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page;
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.